Server And Network Support For Your SME or Small Business
Server and network support are actually two halves of the same whole: on the one hand, server support is a hardware-specific IT function, while on the other hand, network support is the operational support of those servers. Think of it in this way, a server is the car of the system: the entirety of the wheels, the engine, the interior, everything that the car actually needs to run. The network in this analogy would be the car’s motion whether forward or backward. The chief operation of the car is to move. The chief operation of remote server hosting is to process requests and deliver data to various devices over a network.
Our competent IT professionals are able to give you a turnkey service by offering you server support and network support bundled together in a comprehensive 99% SLA. We guarantee you the best in server hosting for small business through uptime prioritisation via automatic failovers and backups, and network support in the form of 24/7 monitoring and network health checks.
HSC Systems uses our built-in Integrated Lights Out (ILO) system which monitors all parts of our servers and immediately notifies us should there be any fault on any part of the server.
Because we are also able to provide you with a custom VPN so that you essentially have your own cloud server network, we’re able to provide you with the best service, since the server environment is purpose-built by HSC Systems from the ground up. Consider us the network support specialists who know how to fine-tune your system until it hums because the components of the system are completely within our control.
Rest assured that your operations will continue uninterrupted throughout the toughest of crises through our many tried-and-tested server support services and service-level strategies.
What’s more, we augment these processes not only on a client-by-client basis but also on a case-by-case basis as well. We do this because we are also forever learning, upskilling, and building the experience of our IT support technicians. This serves you best in the future because your IT support structure and network security are always up to date, wholly competent, and tailored to your business.
Key Take-Aways For Our Server And Network Support Services
Our competitive advantage in the remote server hosting and network support business is our more than 30 years of experience.
Our priority is to make your IT infrastructure the best it can be while maintaining operational integrity and efficiency. This involves making sure that all the entry points which could risk your digital assets, and therefore, your operations at large, are covered. The key aspects of our support services include:
• Extreme Customer Focus – As mentioned above, we make sure that we tailor our services to your requirements.
• No Cost Variables – Your costs are calculated upfront and presented to you in the 99% SLA that you sign. If any changes need to be made to your server structure or your hosting requirements, the SLA can easily be renegotiated and a new one agreed upon.
• Proactive Support – We don’t wait for you to contact us with a problem. We are constantly monitoring your network and server security, and if we notice something wrong we act quickly without jeopardising your operations. You will be alerted of the problem and the remedial actions taken to fix it, but you should notice no actual changes in your network as we work in the background.
• Uptime Guaranteed – Because of our 24/7 monitoring, our automatic failover systems, and integrated backups offsite, no matter what kind of crisis befalls your network, your business can continue to function.
• Dedicated And Experienced Technicians – With 30 years under our belt, our technicians are chosen for their vast experience and troubleshooting capabilities. Our all-star team is able to function as a unit to quickly deal with any problems that arise either through remote IT support (which is our preferred troubleshooting method) or onsite if persistent hardware issues are also involved.
• Reduction In Your Equipment Costs – Our aim is to host your client-server network on our own hardware so that you don’t have to worry about overheads and other related costs.
Always-On, Always-Up, IT Support
At HSC, we aim to remove frustrations related to downtime. We’ve built our business on offering services that empower our clients and allow them to focus on running their businesses, knowing their IT needs are in expert hands.
How Does Hosting A Server Work
Our VPN migration steps are so simple, they can be counted on the fingers of one hand:
1. We require remote access to your servers. This is usually granted by the existing IT person.
2. Once access is granted, we analyse the requirements and create a virtual server accordingly to more than cater to your needs.
3. Once the virtual/cloud server is created we migrate the data to that environment for you to test. You will typically need to test interaction speed and stress test the environment to cater for busy periods (usually month-end).
4. Once approved, we will set up all required users and normal operations will resume on the cloud server.
One major value-add is that the software environment and feel will be very similar to what you had before – the only real change is how it is accessed.